Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wifelover: Katya

Naked Katya seemed more ugly. I could not make it look. Her eyes looked at me modestly. Her view forced me nervous and smuschal me. With each Seconds me more and more like her. I tried to keep myself in the hands, but it is so hard. It has taken a step to meet me and smiled. She took another step towards me, then another, and has been close beside me, so close that I heard her breathing, I even thought that I hear the beat of her heart.
Katyusha kissed my cheek, I immediately felt the warmth and tenderness her lips. I could not longer resist her beauty, my hands are embraced her for her waist. One hand slowly upwards to the top of the elastic chest and the other to the bottom, the small triangle of hair. She gently gladila me on the head and in celovala lips. Fire candles covered us, and it seemed that the entire white light, we only have two that we are neither independent from and what we are free, yet love each other. For window wind shatal trees, Katia looked into my eyes. She felt a little offended, because I was still in the clothes, and she prinyalas razdevat me. First, it removed the T-shirt with me and held my hands on the chest and then on the abdomen, and then a person prinyalas jeans. My member has long stood, and it is clearly observed and lightly stroked through his jeans.
Buttons on the jeans rasstegnulas without problems, it rasstegnulas toss, and I stayed in some shorts. I dropped to his knees and kissed her in Cate pahnuschuyu sweet pussycat. Katya sighed and could be seen as it creeps probezhali body of pleasure. It fell to his knees beside me, withdrew with me pants and looked at my member who has long been at all excited. 10 seconds she looked at it through the eyes, complete desire. Then took in the arm and gently kissed. I felt pleasant stroking, and then warm and pleasant her mouth. With each of its traffic, I pridvigalsya that would finish, but how come only at a high point, it otstranilas. She fell on the bed and razdvinula feet, urging me to enter into it.
I am not forced to wait for a long time and went into it. My movement was slow and gentle. She postanyvala bit, and I kissed her gently. I touched her gentle to the hair and gently caressed her. We finished both pokuriv asleep. I wake one morning and realized that neither when life is no longer try such a thing and Katya is no return.

Source: Wifelover

No comments: