Monday, January 21, 2008

Blboys - The case in the store and how not to become a smoker

I decided to try smoking 12 years, wanted to hit a friend, but he refused. Buy cigarettes in a store, I decided away from homes and schools where I do not know. My shop was found not much in it there was only one seller, at the time when I went, she stood on the stool, and that popravlyala on the top shelf. Sales that it is not quite a murmured under his nose, She was 40 years old, a very large woman, she was dressed in jacket and short skirt.
Give me a pack of cigarettes - I asked
She turned his head, looked at me and burknula - wait.
I silently waited for 3 minutes, as sales continued at this time to believe that, not correct is committed to paying attention to me.
You, I finally let cigarettes - I asked loudly
Would thy mamkoy to be assholes gave me answer-seller.
I am greatly angered her reply.
Yes you went - I yelled gathering withdraw from the business.
Tut sales showed remarkable for its size flying, fast sprygnula with stools and threw me. I ran to the exit and managed it to be a store, but forgot about the higher threshold. peretsipilsya and thus lost where a half seconds that allowed the woman grabbed me in the neck left hand and right it has closed shop and zaschelknula door lock. I became very scared, I felt like chicken, it easily raised me on the hand.
Well now my gold - are ongoing it with a smile.
It then sat on the stool, put me on their knees, lowered me shorts and pants.
I cried, requested asylum, pleaded not beat.
For Pembrokeshire language ass pays, sources pity no belt so well I have nothing to the heavy hand - she just answered me. Then plyunula preparing ourselves into the hands and severely ogrela zade me, I cried. Hitting fired, I strongly izvivalsya whole body but it is easily kept me left hand while continuing noise law. She beat slowly attacking it on the right then left buttock, I cried and begged to stop flogging. Finally, it released me. Natyanula shorts and told me - I certainly pereborschila but himself to blame you, it is better not to complain and to whom it is not affected that you stole from me for a cigarette and otshlepala. It then gave me a pack of cigarettes and chocolates money is not claimed, and pushed me and the store. Cigarettes thrown smoking, I never started my friend but now heavily.

Source: Blboys

No comments: