Monday, January 14, 2008

Bunnyteen, Ygirlz, Blboys: I became sad

A page of the diary about what happened yesterday.
And I did not believe that this happens. Or rather, that it could happen to me
I Tknulas yesterday after work in the shop, a door is already closed. Jolly my frustration, saying to himself a couple of strong words, and here he is ... Sad such buketikom with. Probably waited for someone. I did not wait. I decided, probably, to most certainly not disappear evening, I invite him to walk. Luckily there were already summer. Night is especially good to walk in the streets of cool. And I suddenly agreed to (husband still on mission).
And interestingly all the same, turning what occurred. Recently, I was tired, zadergannoy music teacher - and suddenly, almost instantly - naive girl - schoolgirl, enamored with the look and glowing cheeks.
But such is the same man. Добрый - kind, gentle, tender and at the same time a strong and confident and stroking which wants polaskat and in whose arms - hard and soft - you can just drown.
With it, I felt calm, confident and ... happy.
And, of course, I brought it to my house.
And, of course, we loved each other.
And he did what I wanted, but I wanted to do what he wanted.
And it was very good
Then come morning
On a table stood in vases bouquet.

No comments: