Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Newbienudes - The case of a bus

I stood at the bus stop and waited. On the morning raining, and I took a raincoat, and now star of the sun and it was very warm. Cloak was hanging on my left hand. Suddenly I saw in the crowd you. I noticed you are not for the first time, but this time you had been particularly attractive. To you all, it was short, from the stomach proglyadyval shirt, short skirt was such that hardly-hardly prikryva-whether твои flavors. I unwittingly come closer to you, and when the bus came, helped up the stairs. The bus was filled cue, but I am working shoulder-we began to pave the way. You derzhalas next. Finally, we were on the rear platform, the right was bulkhead, left the bus window. To lower pushed you, I miss you more, in the corner, and himself, putting his hands on the sometimes-Very and bulkhead, was next to you. From your very pleased smelled the spirit-world, I became jealous Volume guy with whom you meet. You turned to me and thanked me for having helped to climb into a bus, since most remained at the stop.
We were blown to each other, as I could, tried otodvinutsya from it, but when the bus set off, it became even worse. I have in mind that you and your sweet smell. The very fact, not wishing, but I started erection, you felt it in, put their hands on me and waist, I felt like you very плотней pressure me. You stood quietly, only occasionally looking out the window. Then you suddenly dropped his hand and touched him before. Cape hung between us, and nobody would have noticed. You felt lightning, rasstegnula and penetrated inside your hand and started to bring it, and so even though I was on the limit. I, too, down the arm and began твои iron legs, then transferred hands between your legs, and was mastered panties iron you. I was uncomfortable. You realized that and turned me sideways, even a little more. I embraced you and become your iron stomach, gradually descending to everything below. You pulled me outside, and member, it intercepts the other hand, began his shake. Then the other hand you took my hand and introduced himself under her skirt, ottyanula panties and pushed inward. I felt your pubis covered with tender pubescent, sponges and fingers spaced, I laid up to your clitoris. Ty slightly razdvinula legs, and I was accepted to drive the fingers, sometimes typing finger at you. There you were wet, I felt like the body you ran tremor. I myself felt that soon finish. Suddenly, you caught me by the hand and feet firmly briefly, I saw you priotkrylsya mouth, you held on the language of the lips, and the body tremor ran again, then again and again. Are you a member of my so-briefly, because I am not moan. You pulled my hand from the pants, turned back to me a person who has committed a member again in the right-ku overruled. I felt now finish, and handed out a scarf you.
Your eyes were half closed and mouth poluotkryty, moist lips and I
unwittingly pripal to them. Your tongue joined me in the mouth, and his eyes, I accepted their language. You turned my scarf member, and at this time of eruption began on the motion.
When everything is finished, you are swept head, it has invested back-absorption moving again and put their hands on me chest
I turned back. In the bus were all to continue. People composed and
went, shaking the bus, tried to keep everything in order not to fall down, but we
no one has been the case.
You have risen to the toes, and I whispered in the ear that is not opposed to hold
this evening with me. I nodded his head affirmatively, and we have to prepare for graduation.

Source: Newbienudes

No comments: