Monday, January 14, 2008

Myfreepaysite, Spermshack, Kindgirls: Pigtail

It was summer and we were, and three young lovers. Why three? Because it is so. I was, and the two excellent guys, on each of which can dream of many girls. But many of them were not needed, I needed one. They do not hinder each other, not jealous, not angry, and one without the other is not able. They are not trying to divide the menu. Just looked at me loving eyes and double the flow of love bore me, turned his head and did not give me a choice. I was tied to them so tightly that losing even one, it would be too great a loss. All of a smelter in braids, and the launch, to mess up any of its forces were not.
The summer was hot, we often went ashore Volga. Galdyaschie crowds of people on the beach hindered us, and we took them to the shore sunbathing fortified tetrapodami - chetyrehnogimi reinforced concrete monsters, the disorder folded on the bank. Tetrapody upiralis feet in the Bank and hampered its waves eroded. When the water is low standing, it was not until dostavala these fortifications and a hot sun at their backs could safely climb and sunbathing away from the noisy crowd.
We can simply remain silent, even had extra words, the words reminded the crowd shatayuschihsya celebration on the beach and hindered citizens. We are led inexorably to each other. Day after day. I understand it all without words. While it is not true, then it became clear, but first we simply approaching one another, slowly walking to the meeting, and every step sblizhavshy allow us another stavivshy us ever closer and closer. I simply filed hand, I just tipped with sand cheeks, I simply moved across something on the hands, I just chmoknula in cheek, I just planted on his knees, I simply embraced for the neck: All had remained a simple, if not love, not young, not closeness of the two young hot bodies and beautiful that it became not only the warm soul, but also in the chest, abdomen and bottom. From this proximity tverdeli nipples on the chest, tumanilis thought, and dry mokli panties leotard. I wanted them and did not realize that. I could not tear their eyes from strong hands, broad shoulders, the young forms which already ugadyvalas men's future strength. Cleanliness of the boys were forced to have their men feel embarrassed that grew along with their desire that tore outwards, upwards, to me, from their sports swimming, forcing them to turn away, and put the stomach on the sand and burn prihlynuvshey person of the blood.
I once happened what we did all summer. I do not remember which of them first kissed me, and I answered him a kiss. Splelas braids and not to untwine any Texts. We were on the sand between tetrapodov brownish-gray and the sun shined on the Meadow concrete forest. Kisses, caresses palms, four tender palms on my tanned body. My warm skin on the palms, fingers curled hair in. Strings leotard on the back, her soft rustle. Chino came to the chest, lips, the lips. I want you, arms, hands. Tender my young gods. Someone kisses chest, someone kisses legs. I, too, you limítrofe, and the back tvoju poglazhu. O God! I love you and I like you thirsty! Pants at the knee, stomach lips caress and fingers and thumbs Ah! We have somewhere high in the clouds., And not only the land and the sun, only the angels. Two young angel. I love you! Go me, go me!
Descent from heaven was not frightening, tired, we spot on the sand, in the embrace each other. My my boys become men and their girl, I engendered them a woman, one for two. We were lying naked on the sand, looked up to heaven - pure, the endless, sunny sky of our love and understood without words that do not need to say anything, just have to bear, long enough force that sent us love - too much for her to bear only Two lovers.

No comments: