Monday, January 21, 2008

Humornsex - Lesson playing the piano

I am playing the piano.
I have a very strict teacher. The classes while I kept a good, I dressed in a classic school uniform. And sometimes simply in a white shirt and black maiden jeans. In some cases, allow me to wear mini-skirts, but also black. Under the jacket flung at me shirts with attached thereto podvyazkami to which I forge stockings. Sometimes, instead of stockings for podvyazok I'm stockings on elastics. But this rarely happens because of standing on their knees in the stockings, looks not so piquantly as standing on their knees in stockings with podvyazkami. The classes with my teacher, I should not have to panties. It is advisable to wear panties, I stopped for a few days before the start of classes.
The main reason for me to be prohibited is the use of my beloved teacher flogging as a punishment. Usually it uses for this purpose belt or leash. Although those special days when I'm beautiful white dress instead of a strict form or similar with her jacket with a skirt, my gentle teacher uses a belt, a leather whip with several tails. And when the pair manage to get real birch whips or even botanicals, the teacher is currently flogging holiday.
And on the legs I wear black shoes, or sometimes in the heel of long pins. Hairstyle usually consists of two or hvostikov braids. In addition to all the above, I should be bright nakrashena during a lesson, especially sponges. Because after the flogging, I should rastselovat its hands of a teacher. And on my lipstick traces of lipstick those who have followed the work of my governess, will be able to determine whether I am polite.
Another reason why I have a duty to clearly nakrashivat sponges, which is the need to program between lesson drink tea, studied CCIR sponges so not to leave traces on the pristine white porcelain tea cups. For what has been following my beloved governess, which sechet me at the first trace of the same. And that I did not forget CCIR sponges, sitting on the stool, I pripodnimayu hem dresses and sit naked on the stool Skin, which is already a leather whip or belt, and I watch so that my rump has been in contact with him.
In addition to flogging a teacher there is another way to impact. If I try not enough, I was first asked to bring the belt, then I should raise skirt. Sometimes require me to keep a hem dress themselves and stand exactly. But usually me strengthen Dog-collar chained to a wall in the ring. At the same time, depending on my previous success at the Dog-collar occupations me to wear (if and last time I tried not enough), or after I provinyus. And after the flogging, I should kiss belt, and if it is white, then it should remain trace my lipstick. Next, I must poloskat them their grip on him and poteretsya spout skin and smell, the smell of which would trigger the desire polaskat governess. After described ritual, belt or whip put me under the skirt, so that it was between my skirt and Skin. If Skin and Skin, which is the belt, I did not try enough, then the teacher plants leash on me. Then pereodevaet me along, the girl cats which consists of ultra-short skirts, or short shortikov. And blouse. Since then, holding me on a leash, governess vylizyvat makes her hands, legs and shoes. Not forgetting flatfooted belt. At that time, I raised with the knees are prohibited. Sometimes to this penalty at the time of changing me changing hairstyle from two hvostikov or hairstyle, make a tail looking at the task, or braid. After that I should stick with their own hands for the tail or braid, hand shackles attached. The penalty lasts until I, as his humiliating situation does not deliver the full pleasure governess. Then me in a way as I stood on his knees to put musical instrument, and chained to a wall mount.

Source: Humornsex

No comments: