Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kindgirls - Bathroom

I find it quite excites as it is now saying, extreme sex. You did not say whether you are married, I think it does. So I present myself as I am, for example, with his friend come to visit you. We are sitting at the table. You next to me. Twohy leg occasionally for my foot. When you are taking anything from the table, your hand is like a coincidence to my chest. Guests rustle. I woke and say that I need to correct make-up and go to the bathroom. When I woke, I quietly to the other, holding your knee on hand. At the moment stopping on your members. I signed in, and I leave the bathroom door open. In a few minutes, you vryvaeshsya me and immediately zapiraesh the door behind. For me obtyagivayuschaya short skirt and a semi-open topic. Not saying a word, you obhvatyvaesh me for the waist, and tightly prizhimaesh me to imagine. I even intercepts breath. Your hands slipping on my kick. Descend down and skirt trouble. It now hangs on my belt thighs. Do you see how thin my thigh stockings seats. For me very small panties, which hardly cover the entrance to my vybrituyu pure bull.
You probiraeshsya my panties and dotragivaeshsya until my jaws. I otstranyayu tvoju hand, and ask you to stand on your knees. You CHOOSE to its knees. I povorachivayus to you back and nagibayus, ring in the sink. I want you polaskal me lips. You carefully shot my panties. I have lots of stalk and progibayus. I feel like your language penetrate me. You spend them on my clitoris, and then gets to the silk above. Lightly enter into it. Your finger rests on the clitoris. I warmed their hands lots, giving to understand that you want to polaskal and her. You spend language on perineum, gets to the inlet of the pants. Your language makes several circular movements and tries to enter, but I did not let him, straining pants. I am a bit pripodnimayus nosochkah on, and you find yourself again at the entrance to my bull. Your language continues to caress me. I vypryamlyayus and souls for you to stand. I rasstegivayu твои trousers. Your member now ready for battle. I am taking it in his hand and start to drive them at my error. I szhimayu his thigh, and start to move it along. I feel, as he rubs on my cock. I opuskayus to its knees and taking his lips. I like his taste. I gently posasyvayu it Sposoben head language. You can no longer tolerate. Setting me to kneel directly on the floor bathroom and opuskaeshsya behind. I obediently waiting. I feel like you are my hand razdvigaesh sponges, and your member is about my silk. I begin to move the thigh, and he immersed himself in me. You enter fully into me. I feel like it gives me. Your hands tightly compress my thigh. You start moving in me. I privstayu bit, and your hands compress my chest. Now I start to move itself on your members. Already unable to contain, and I feel like you konchaesh straight to me.
You stayed in me until your member himself did not come out of me. You got up, and quickly got back to the table to the wife.

Source: Kindgirls

No comments: