Monday, January 14, 2008

Cliphunter, Easygals, Searchgals: Oksana

Oksana - low, tight eighteen years old girl with red hair and cheerful, living eyes. She obschitelna, very beautiful, especially when the laughs. She says not a lot, but talk it is always pleasant. I am surprised to learn how many songs (such as those I have loved and sang as a child), she knows by heart and how wonderful she sings them - not not lomayas. Yes, Oksana something just like a child, it wants to protect trees, made only pleasant. Most young girls found me - complete the procedure. They are little seen, little knowledge and no interest. There is a feeling that the modern ideal of the younger generation - nashtukaturivshayasya beyond recognition girl with a cigarette in the teeth - typical whore. At such painful and perhaps not entirely fair thought leads me to view from my window in the kitchen - a view of the high school.
No, not as Oksana. I know it is already a third of the summer: It changed my life since we met!

It is the night. I run it for seam shoulders, knocking besheno heart in the chest. Nobody in the world is no closer to me.
-- God, Oksana! You have such beautiful! -- ends of my fingers relate to her cheeks, I feel its smooth skin, look in her big eyes, they fascinate me. Fingers are moving lower, I QA its elastic chest, feel like it rises and falls in the rhythm of breathing.
-- A's: - silent cries, Oksana blind.
I see a student favorite underwear, glazhu her stomach, and my lips are vpivayutsya defenceless in her mouth. Hot language immediately enters and begins to investigate new territory.
In the room passes, I pripodnimayu girl and the treasure carefully at rasstelennuyu bed. How delicious it looks like a marble, the body in white sheets. My language, my lips kiss her body, gradually approaching the stripe pants.
-- Yes, we continue! -- whispers in poluzabyte Oksana. Her eyelids closed, and the sweet smile on his face.
I deduct rushing panties and thigh while Gibson girls.
-- Well same ahead:
I pogruzhayu their language in its fold, an entire clitoris, it schekochu slightly pokusyvayu. Her moaning bring me to the limit.
Left hand, I szhimayu her nipples, schupayu chest. Right - massages thigh, is torn by her legs, tert rectum.
-- U u: aaaaa: - her body suddenly vylamyvaetsya on my hands, but I did not leave her eyes.
We slivaemsya again in a long kiss. Finally, I get into it, zaryvayus face in her hair, her jerky breath feel very close. Now, I tense up to the limit, the tremor become increasingly acrimonious. At this moment, I forget about everything, I did not see and did not hear it, I whole, striving for the top of bliss, knocking in the blood of whiskey, I am not moaning constraints
Raz has already: Oh, Oksana!
Total moment and I again here next to it, with its warm, moist from sweat, the divine body, catching her big mouth nipple, prizhimayus her cheek to cheek, tender call her names. We pulled our youngest happiness.

Winter. He lies on a small bed in a small cabin, in his dacha. Nine hours. Evening. Quiet sings stove, at the window of snow, in playing a tape recorder.
Recently he finished write something on the piece of paper and it is simply, looks to the ceiling, dreams
The eyes often encounter searching, waiting for something eye. As these meetings rarely turn into bright points of life in eternity.
Button clicks a tape recorder, almost progorela stove. If you go into the street, in the night sky can be seen in millions of luminous, mysterious, steely self asterisks. That is what he is going to do.

No comments: